Notification and Charges

Customer Service Center (23 Wards)

The Customer Service Center handles various inquiries about moving, changes to contracts, water charges, repairing leaks and any other inquiries related to your water service (in the 23 Wards).
Please contact the Customer Service Center as soon as you know the date of your move. Also, the Customer Service Center’s telephone lines are usually busy on the day following a Sunday or national holiday, and during the period between 9 and 10 a.m., and 2 and 3 p.m., on weekdays, so it may be difficult for you to get through at those times.

Contact us at any of the numbers below for various applications and inquiries

< Change of Address or Contract >

< About Water Charges, Repairing Leaks, Other Inquiries >



◎Please submit notices to stop water service at least 3 days (except Sundays or national holidays) before the date on which the water supply is to be stopped. Applications to start water service can be submitted up to 1 day (except Sundays or national holidays) before the date on which the water service is supposed to start.

◎For applications to start or stop service, you can print out the appropriate form below and use it to submit your application, too.

Application to Stop Water Service (PDF51KB)
Application to Start Water Service (PDF3.03MB)

Areas Covered All Areas (within the 23 Wards of Tokyo)
Service Hours

8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. everyday (except Sunday and national holidays)

* Inquiries in relation to emergency repairs (such as for leaks) can be made 24hrs a day every day.

* Please make sure to check the number carefully before calling.

* Depending on the content of your inquiry, you may need to wait for a response from one of our service stations.

* When contacting the Customer Service Center, please tell the staff your customer number, which can be found on the notices whichare provided to you at the times when your meter is read (Notice of your water and sewage consumption) as well as on invoices and other communications from us to you.

* Procedures for changing your address or contract can be completed through the internet .

* When contacting the Customer Service Center by telephone, your inquiry may be recorded for the purpose of confirming the contents of your inquiry and helping us to improve our customer service.

○Operation of the customer service center is conducted by Public Utility Services Center Co., Ltd. (PUC)

Click on the link above to submit an application through the internet.

PC Site