- Responding to emails may take some time. Also, emails received on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays will be answered on or after the next business day.
- Please also refer to the contents of the “Frequently Asked Questions and Answers” Section of the Website.
- In regard to the contents of customers’ opinions and requests, in some cases we may be required to confirm the contents of your communication or request, so we would like to ask you your name, address, telephone number. However, even if you do not enter these details you will still be able to send your message. Personal information is handled carefully in accordance with the ”Tokyo Metropolitan Government Ordinance on Protection of Personal Information”.
- For procedures on submitting change of address notices via the internet, please see “Procedures for submitting notices via the Internet”.
- For inquiries in relation to customers' water supply contracts, such as inquiries about customer numbers and contract changes, because it is difficult to confirm the identity of the customer, we do not accept these inquiries by email. We apologize for any inconvenience, but please contact the Bureau of Waterworks Customer Service Center.
- * Please be aware that we will not reply to content that is defamatory to individuals or groups, or emails for business purposes.
Contact Details in regard to various applications and inquiries
Customer Service Center
0570-091-100(NaviDial), 03-5326-1101 or 042-548-5110